US: + 1 347 688 0982
UK: +44 20 7193 3734
Advantages of Our Schools
Advantages of Our Schools
Academia Superior de Idiomas offers a lot of unique features and advantages compared to numerous other Spanish schools. ASI is one of the very few legally registered and recognized language schools in South America and probably the only one in the form of a Sociedad Anonima Cerrada (SAC). That means we have all licenses from the local municipal authorities. Our school is checked regularly by the supervision departments, fire departments, etc. and we are a tax paying institution. We have been teaching Spanish as a foreign language since 1988 and we offer our students a complete and very effective teaching method, one that is unique in South America. You will learn fast and we will monitor your learning progress while you are studying with us. We also only work with permanently employed teachers and a highly educated and motivated team. We are very proud of our transparent and fair pricing system. You will quickly realize that if you compare us with other schools our length of lessons, price and activities can’t be beaten. Our advantages in an overview:
- Over 25 years of experience.
- Combine study in Peru, Ecuador and Galapagos.
- Only school offering travelling classrooms.
- Central location for travelling.
- Cooking classes and social events.
- Free conversation classes and Tandem program.
- Free WIFI.
- Good Climate all year round.
- We arrange transport for our students to and from the airport as well as transport to our partner schools.
- Quality lessons in small groups with a maximum of 6 students per class or private lessons.
- Lessons are 55 or 60 minutes, other schools have 45 minute lessons.
- Well qualified teachers with university degrees.
- Coordination is arranged with English and German speakers.
- Carefully selected host families or rooms in our school residences.
- A base for all your further travels as well as prompt responses to your queries.
- Spanish courses and accommodation can be paid in Euros, US dollars or Nuevo Soles.
- Many additional tours offered all over Peru and Ecuador.
Most importantly, we provide opportunities for our students to interact with each other and have a friendly and approachable team to always be on hand to help. We create a familial feel at ASI and our students are never bored as our events team is constantly planning exciting events and activities. We have a wealth of information that they can tap into to help them on their onward journeys.